Local mortality statistics from Cuyahoga County Coroner's Office
The Cuyahoga County Coroner's Office offers citizens several resources that display mortality data for Cuyahoga County, its cities, villages and townships.
You can access their links by clicking this link.
A listing of resourses include:
- Cases involving Cuyahoga County Residents: Total cases, cases by natural causes; deaths at home, work and other fatalities; vehicular fatalities; homicides and suicides (1999)
- http://coroner.cuyahogacounty.us/deathstats/nonresidents.htm: Data for Ashland, Ashtabula, Geauga, Harrison, Huron, Lake and Medina counties. Variables include fatatlies listed among males and females, vehicular, homicide, suicide, natural, accidental, and undetermined cause of death.
- Population of Communities in Cuyahoga County: Total population based on 1999 census for all Cuyahoga County municipalities (i.e. cities, villages, and townships.)
- Total Deaths in Cuyahoga County By Community: a color-coded map with the number of coroner's cases by community for 1999.
- Total Cases (1943-1999): a pie chart that shows the cumulative distribution of the causes of deaths (vehicular, homicide, suicide, natural causes, accidental in home, accidental at work, accidental in other places, and undetermined cause of death) for residents in Cuyahoga County.
- Total Cases in 1999: a pie chart that shows the distribution of the causes of deaths (vehicular, homicide, suicide, natural causes, accidental in home, accidental at work, accidental in other places, and undetermined cause of death) for residents in Cuyahoga County in 1999.
For more information, contact the Coroner's Office at (216) 721-5610.
Keywords: Consumer Safety, County, Data Sources, Heart Disease, Infant Mortality, Injury and Violence, Leading Causes of Death, Municipal, Occupational Health, Statistics, Stroke, Suicide